If you're having problems with iPlayer, the first thing to do is have a look at the support sections below.
All of these also include RSS Feeds which you can subscribe to if you want the BBC to let you know when those sections are updated.
Announcements is one of the first places to check. This should list any known service issues that the BBC are dealing with. You can subscribe to this RSS Feed for updates.
The Latest Programme Issues page lists known problems with specific programmes. The Announcements RSS Feed above includes this but you need to visit the Latest Programme Issues page to see the current list.
Some other FAQs and feeds that might also be of interest are:
- Programme Availability with RSS Feed
- Playing Radio Programmes with RSS Feed
- Outside the UK with RSS Feed
- This often has service issues mentioned, that may otherwise be missed
- note especially the perennial Why am I having problems listening to BBC radio outside the UK, such as experiencing poor sound quality or the station is not working?
- Playing TV programmes with RSS Feed
- Downloading with RSS Feed